Muhammed Ali had
9 children, actually, make that 10!
A 39-year-old woman named Kiiursti Mensah Ali has come out to say that she is a love child of Muhammad Ali. This would not be uncommon for Ali, who had two other love children. He had daughter Miya in 1972 with a woman named Patricia Harvell and another daughter named Khaliah, in 1974.
Here’s what we know about Kiiursti Mensah Ali:
1. Her mother is Barbara Mensah.
Barbara and Ali had an affair in 1967. Ali met the 17-year-old high school beauty in Houston, Texas.
2. A 1988 paternity test proved Kiiursti is indeed Muhammed Ali’s daughter.
Mensah has stated that there is a paternity test from 1988 that proves Muhammad Ali is her father. She also said that Ali agreed to having his name on her birth certificate. While growing up, Mensah said that Ali would secretly fly out to visit her and her mother.
3. Here is a photo of a proud father Ali holding baby Mensah.
4. Kiiursti now lives in Houston, Texas.
Here she is pictured with her Mum Barbara Mensah Ali.
5. Mensah was denied access to see Muhammed Ali before he died.
She says she was cut out of his life when Ali married his fourth wife Lonnie in 1986 – three years after he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease.
“Muhammad Ali is my dad – but everything changed the moment he married her,” says Kiiursti. He stopped coming to see me. As the years went by he got sicker and sicker. She stopped him having a relationship with me. It’s been devastating. Now, I want to say goodbye to him before he dies. I want her to please let me have that chance. I’m not after his money. I don’t care about that. I make my own. All I want is to spend time with my father especially now he is so ill – but she has control of everything.”
6. Barbara Mensah was even pictured in Life Magazine next to Ali for a special edition when he refused to go to Vietnam.