A woman recently narrated a tale of an accident in which she narrowly escaped death when a sex vibrator nearly “barbecued” her coochie while at home.

According to her Twitter handle, @webdesignher she was all by herself at home when she decided to warm up to some sexual pleasure.

“So my vagina almost caught fire today,” she tweeted.

She says she had previously never exploited the highest settings of her “magic wand” because it is too loud. She also pointed out that she could lose control of it if it vibrated too hard.

“Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos 1. Its super loud 2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery”

Nevertheless, she decided it was time she went on the adventure.

While at it, things went south just as she had thought, maybe even worse.

The toy was overpowered by the vibration, heat and friction altogether, causing it to burn up.

She would not have been the one to tell the story if she did not run to seek “help” in the bathroom.