And they’re married! Britain’s Prince Harry and US actress Meghan Markle are now husband and wife.
Windsor Castle was the venue, where Markle walked the aisle unchaperoned, followed by her 10 braids maids and page boys.
Prince Harry was flanked by his brother and best man Prince William, looked emotional as he waited at the alter, dressed in the froacoat of the blues and royals.
These 10 photos of Harry and Markle will make you want to fall in love and get married right now.
1. Flowers adorn the front of the organ loft inside St George’s chapel.
2. Meghan Markle arrives at the St George’s chapel in her elegant white dress by Givench’s British designer Clare Waight Keller.
4. Yes i do.
5. Prince Harry places the wedding ring on Markle’s finger.
6. Meghan Markle’s wedding ring is made of Welsh gold.
7. Prince Harry and his brother Prince William looked dope in their uniform.
8. First kiss.
9. Another view of that royal kiss.
10. This is how LOVE looks like.
11. What else can a man ask for?