One of the perks of being the first gentleman of a country is the opportunity to mingle with leaders around the world.
Since occupying the big seat at the flagstaff house in 2012 President Mahama has had an awesome opportunity to meet the who of who of this world.
1. His Excellency John Dramani Mahama, President of the Republic of Ghana, and Mrs. Lordina Dramani Mahama meet President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama at the white house Aug. 5, 2014.
2. President Mahama held discussions with Pope Francis on November 10, 2014.
3. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry holds a bilateral meeting with the President of Ghana John Mahama in New York City on September 25, 2013.
4. David Cameron met with the President of Ghana, John Dramani Mahama, while attending a conference at the Ford Foundation, where both leaders spoke on September 24, 2014.
5. President JD Mahama with Italian President Sergio Mattarella on July 15, 2016.
6. Mahama with the UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon on September 25, 2014.
7. President Mahama in Berlin with German chancellor Angela Merkel on February 15, 2015.
8. President John Dramani Mahama shakes hands with India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 28, 2015.
9. President John Dramani Mahama meets with French President Francois Hollande at the Elysee Palace on October 5, 2015 in Paris.
10. President John Dramani Mahama meets with Japanese Prime minister Shinzō Abe in Nairobi on August 26, 2016.
11. President Mahama welcomes Bill Gates to the flagstaff house on March 26, 2013.
12. Queen Elizabeth II shakes welcoming President John Dramani Mahama to the Buckingham Palace for a private meeting on October 23, 2014.
13. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton meets with President John Dramani Mahama, at his residence in Accra, Ghana, Aug. 9, 2012.
14. President John Mahama welcomes the World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim at the Flagstaff House on August 16, 2015.
15. President John Dramani Mahama on March 22, 2015, held discussions with former UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan at his Official Residence.
16. President John Dramani Mahama congratulating President Rousseff on January 1, 2015.
17. President Mahama shakes hands with Pastor T.D. Jakes at the leadership breakfast on December 5, 2014.