Ghana’s vice president Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia is known for asking some 170 questions the NDC could not answer.
He is however famously known for having a very beautiful wife.
This is Samira Bawumia, the Second Lady of Ghana and wife to Dr. Bawumia.
My fellow Ghanaians, words cannot describe how I felt yesterday as so many of you took to the streets to celebrate this triumphant victory. Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for choosing change. As our President-elect said, 'we will not let you down'. The real work is now beginning and we call on all of you to join us to propel Ghana forward. God bless the people of Ghana! #ChangeIsHere
Ghanaians can’t think far about the Second Lady’s beauty every time she steps out and have these questions for the vice president to answer too.
PS: Dr. Bawumia, please don’t be a Paa Kwesi Amissah-Arthur.
1. Where did Dr. Bawumia sleep the night before he met Samira Bawumia? The place could be a Mecca for many
2. What is the minimum requirement to get a Samira as a wife?
3. What was the first thing he said that made Samira say “Awww, you’re cute!” People want to learn
4. Did Samira ask for too much cash when Dr. Bawumia was doing the chase?
5. We know text messages weren’t too much during Dr. Bawumia’s chasing days. But on a general note, what was the minimum wait time for Samira to reply his messages? Minutes, hours, days, weeks or months?
6. How much ‘chase time’ did it take for Samira to finally say ‘Yes’? People need the motivation to persevere
7. How many other guys were you in competition with? We sure know you weren’t alone in that race.
This is a link to the full speech delivered on Wednesday. The speech focused on the response of the NPP to the 2016 Budget, the seven year record of the NDC and the alternative vision for reviving and growing the Ghanaian economy under a Nana Akufo-Addo led NPP government. https://www.scribd.com/doc/291932441/NPP-Response-to-Budget-7-Year-NDC-Record-Alternative-Vision-Speech-by-Dr-Bawumia
8. Did you have to lie at some point to be the cool guy and up your points in getting Samira to say yes to you?
9. In economic terms, how did you handle your scale of preference when it came to your books, other stuff and spending time with Samira to make her like you?
10. What was the estimated cost of all the gifts you bought, pizzas, drinks and cash tips as you tried to seem cool and make Samira like you? You can’t tell us you didn’t pay.