Ghana’s premier University and they’ll make sure you know it.
Students and people who have passed through the University of Ghana have something against students and alumni of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). To Legon, KNUST is not even qualified to be a primary school.
Here are 10 stereotypes about KNUST all Legon students strongly believe:
1. KNUST alumni are not well trained enough to be presidents
2. Poor infrastructure in the school
3. No proper programmes in the Arts Department, just a shadow of the rich programmes Legon has
4. Don’t have enough swimming pools for massive pool parties
5. Too much learning and no fun like a Senior High School
6. Legon guys literally snatch girlfriends of KNUST guys
7. All KNUST students are the University of Ghana rejects
8. KNUST students wear school uniform
9. Tech guys can’t speak good English
10. Legon guys are rich. Tech guys are poor