Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo was inaugurated as Ghana’s president on Saturday, January 7, 2017.
The inauguration comes a month after Nana Addo won the 2016 presidential election in Ghana.
Here are 20 priceless moments of President Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo’s inauguration Ghanaians will remember forever.
1. When President Nana Addo arrived at the ceremony
2. In that absolutely fantastic Kente
3. And waved at the good people of Ghana
4. With all these great people watching on
5. Nana Addo stepped up for his swearing in
6. And did so beautifully
7. Nana Addo was made Ghana’s next president after John Dramani Mahama
8. His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, president of Ghana
9. Nana Addo and John Mahama were just too cute
10. Nana Addo and ex-president Rawlings. See how peaceful Ghanaians are?
11. Gentle J, I made it!
12. Why do Ghanaians love you so much?
13. Hello, it’s me …
14. 70 is the new 40 … Don’t mind them koraaa!
15. Baba … Na gode!
16. Congratulations daddy!
17. Com’on, bring it in bae
18. Commander In Chief
19. Thank you Ghana
20. My President! Your President!! Our President!!!