It’s a brand new year and we know you have a lot of expectations.
Do you know the people you associate with can make or ruin you? Here are 16 people you need to get out of your life this year.
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time
I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do you point at your crouch when you ask where the toilet is?
– George Calin
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote to change a channel when they could have done it manually on the TV.
3. People who say, “oh! you want to have your cake and eat it too”
Yeah! right!! what good is a cake if you can’t eat it?
4. People who say, “It’s always the last place you look”
Of course, it is, why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this, who and where are they?
5. People who ask, “did you see that?” when you’re watching a movie with them
No bro, I paid money to come to Silverbird and stare at the floor.
6. People who ask, “Can I ask you a question?”
Didn’t really give me a choice there, did you?
7. People who say, “It is new and improved”.
If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. People who say, “life is short”.
What the heck? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does! what can you do that’s longer? Imagine if you were in jail and doing time for life.
9. People who see you waiting for the bus and still ask you, “as the bus the bus come?”
Yes it did, I’m just enjoying standing here doing absolutely nothing.
10. People who say things like, “my eyes aren’t what they used to be”
So what do they used to be, ears?
11. People who see you eating something and they ask, “is that nice?”
No! it’s really revolting, I always eat stuff I hate.
12. People who call you at midnight and ask, “are you sleeping?”
No! I’m shopping at the mall
13. People who announce they are going to the toilet.
Thanks because that’s an image we really needed.
14. People who ask, “are you a Ghanaian?”, you say yes and they go ahead to say, “really”
Who were you expecting to be Ghanaian, Albert Einstein?
15. People who see you eating fufu and still ask, “are you eating fufu?”.
No! I’m chewing gum.
16. People who see you exercising and ask, “are you exercising?”
No! I’m drowning