Bread is a staple for many Nigerians.
We can eat it in the morning for breakfast, at lunch and even supper. It’s a must do. I grew up receiving bread as gifts. When any parent embarks on a trip and you ask them to bring a gift, the first thing you see when hey walk in through the doors are these huge nylon bags; Bread.
In fact, I had bread for breakfast this morning. And I’m sure you did too. I can bet it was bread and tea, and if you tried spicing it up, you probably splashed some butter or jam on it. BORING!!! Always to the rescue, we have some amazing recipes you could try. P.S it’s not for folks on a strict diet.
If you’re on a healthy eating journey like me, then it’s worth the while.
1. Toast With Avocado, Cheese & Coconut Shredding
2. Bread With Fresh Green Lettuce, Tomatoes and Eggs
3. Fruit Sandwich
4. Fajita Wrap With Pepper Sauce & Chicken (Fajita aka The flat bread)
5. Bread With Saseme Seeds, Lettuce, Tomatoes And Paprika Chicken
6. Bread With Nutella, Chip Cookies & Peanut Butter
7. Bread With Bananas, Blue Berries, Avocado & Scrambled Eggs
8. Bread with Letuce, Tomatoes, Mayonnaise & Suya