After God, fear Kenya police.
So yesterday after some of us failed to beat the curfew, we had to deal with the blue boys and it was brutal I tell you.
Forget about this being an article, consider it as a one on one chat. A friendly chat. Police brutality is not a new topic in this republic, but the more we talk about it, the more force is used at the slightest provocation.
The 7 pm curfew is a containment measure to slow down the spread of the naval coronavirus pandemic that is currently devastating the world. Either the police have no clue how the Rona spreads or they are just ignorant like they have always been.
Check out these photos and be the judge. Nini husumbua polisi wa Kenya? Smh!
1. They are even aiding the spread of the virus na hawajui.
2. Will these people ever know how to deal with the masses?
3. This guy looks like he is going to fight with the Rona himuselufu
4. Why the brutality though?
— THE SEASON (@castrofy26) March 27, 2020
5. They didn’t spare even journalists.
— Nation Africa (@NationAfrica) March 27, 2020
6. And they teargassed even women and children. Smh!
Chaos at the Likoni channel as GSU officers descend on ferry commuters, an hour before curfew. pic.twitter.com/7QnfAUF4GQ
— NTV Kenya (@ntvkenya) March 27, 2020
8. Ready to shoot the Rona
9. Coronavirus should be very, very scared.