Fante Fante is a fresh fish sauce from the southern part of Ghana and popular among the Fante tribe.
Time to cook
1. Blend tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger.
2. Fry onions with palm oil in a saucepan for 10 minutes (time will depend on the intensity of heat applied)
3. Pour blended tomato mix into the saucepan.
4. Add crayfish seasoning and let it cook for 30 minutes.
5. Add fresh fish and let it cook for 20 minutes
6. Now, your Fante Fante is ready to be served
Kindly Follow Servepot Ghana by OMGVoice For More Recipes On