The long awaited super fight between boxing legend Floyd Mayweather and UFC Fighter Conor McGregor finally took place on Sunday, 27th August and we learned one thing, Conor is only good at talking shit!
That’s right, the Irish fighter started off with a lot of stamina but in round 10, a very stable Mayweather gave him a proper beating, winning the match in just 25 minutes. While many people were rooting for Conor, no one was surprised that he lost to Mayweather. I mean, Conor has never boxed in his life, it’s not what he’s good at. Nevertheless, they both went home millions of dollars richer and that’s all that matters.
Now, our boy Conor may not be good at boxing, but he sure is good at dressing! Matter of fact, his suit game is a straight 10/10.
Check out some of his best looks:
1. Issa bae.
2. Tartan print suits scream “Classy & Sophisticated”.
3. Color combination is key to nailing your suit look.
4. Every style conscious man needs a navy blue suit in his wardrobe.
5. Yaaaaaaaas Conor! Yaaaaaas!
6. A good suit goes hand in hand with a classy shoe!
7. Men, take note on how well fitting his suits are. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Baggy suits are a no no.
8. Double breasted window pane print blazer and matching pants. Super edgy!
9. An ash gray suit is another must have.