Veteran Ghanaian Actor, Koofori has been dealt a big blow as his home has been burnt to ashes.

In a video seen by OMGVoice.com, the fire outbreak has completely burnt down all his electronic gadgets including his TV set, sound system, bed and other stuff in his room. The cause of the fire has, however, not been stated yet.

Although, no casualty has been reported, zionfelix.net states that the sad event occurred on the night of September 6, 2020, and a team from the Ghana Fire Service were on site to control it.

Watch the video below to see the impact of the outbreak that has destroyed Koo Fori’s home in Accra.