The First-Runner Up of the maiden edition of Tv3’s Mentor Reality Show has revealed jaw dropping details about his experience at the famous reality show.
Andy who became a household name after feeding fans with back to back stellar performances at the show has recounted how he was nearly eliminated through poisoning.
During an interview session at Emelia Brobbey’s Okukuseku Show, Andy said he was forced to be mute about his ordeal after colleagues teamed up to poison him to die on three different occasions.
According to him, he still hasn’t found out the culprits behind such evil acts but believes they tried to eliminate him as they saw him as a constant threat to their success.
“I’ve been poisoned three times. I was poisoned during the Mentor times. I was made aware after diagnosis at the hospital. Mentor’s experience was not about regular food poisoning. It was actually a substance someone had put either into my food or water in an attempt to kill me,” he alleged.
“There’s always that tension in competitions and others see you as a threat so the best way is to get you out so there’s no competition,” he continued.
“I was admitted for three days at Holy Trinity Hospital (who were sponsors of the show) and that’s where someone hinted me of the reason I had been admitted. The individual, however, asked that I do not talk about it since that would have been the end of the show so I also had to keep mute on it,” he added.