NetflixÂ and chill anyone?
1. Not sure what to watch? Get all the scoop on the best TV shows and movies on Netflix.
Hit upÂ /r/netflixbestof.
2. And also see which movies onÂ IMDBâs Top 100Â that are also on Netflix.
Check out thisÂ redditÂ thread.
3. Not just Netflix, you can also stream full-length movies that are elsewhere.
From here,Â /r/fullmoviesonyoutube.
4. Use less data when you use theÂ Netflix mobile app.
On a desktop, you can stream at the lowest quality (0.3GB per hour). Simply go toÂ Your AccountÂ >Â Playback SettingsÂ >Â Manage video quality, and select theÂ LowÂ basic video quality.
5. All the Netflix shortcuts you need in your life.
FÂ = full screen
Shift + Left ArrowÂ = rewind
Shift + Right ArrowÂ = fast-forward
MÂ = mute
Up arrowÂ = volume up
Down arrowÂ = volume down
EnterÂ = play/pause
Page UpÂ = play
Page downÂ = pause
ESCÂ = exit full screen
6. Stay updated and know when movies and TV shows come on Netflix.
7. Too lazy to decide on what to watch?
Netflix RouletteÂ will do that for you.
8. Never miss a good show or movie before it disappears from Netflix.
âStream âem and leave âemâ will tell what is being pulled from Netflix on a weekly basis.
9. Find similar shows quicker.
Besides more like this, head over to the Details Tab and look for the option âÂ This show isâ and click on the suggested hyperlinks and bam!