Netflix and chill anyone?
1. Not sure what to watch? Get all the scoop on the best TV shows and movies on Netflix.
Hit up /r/netflixbestof.
2. And also see which movies on IMDB’s Top 100 that are also on Netflix.
Check out this reddit thread.
3. Not just Netflix, you can also stream full-length movies that are elsewhere.
From here, /r/fullmoviesonyoutube.
4. Use less data when you use the Netflix mobile app.
On a desktop, you can stream at the lowest quality (0.3GB per hour). Simply go to Your Account > Playback Settings > Manage video quality, and select the Low basic video quality.
5. All the Netflix shortcuts you need in your life.
F = full screen
Shift + Left Arrow = rewind
Shift + Right Arrow = fast-forward
M = mute
Up arrow = volume up
Down arrow = volume down
Enter = play/pause
Page Up = play
Page down = pause
ESC = exit full screen
6. Stay updated and know when movies and TV shows come on Netflix.
7. Too lazy to decide on what to watch?
Netflix Roulette will do that for you.
8. Never miss a good show or movie before it disappears from Netflix.
“Stream ’em and leave ’em” will tell what is being pulled from Netflix on a weekly basis.
9. Find similar shows quicker.
Besides more like this, head over to the Details Tab and look for the option ” This show is” and click on the suggested hyperlinks and bam!