During Ghana’s 61st Independence Day, Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, declared that he is going to help fight corruption in Ghana.
This shocked everyone in Nigeria and Ghana because, Corruption lives in Nigeria. In just a few months in 2018, several animals have swallowed more than N100 million.
So hearing our President trying to fight corruption in another country, came as a shock to us.
Here are people’s reaction to Buhari’s declaration:
1. The ones that think it’s a joke
2. The ones that have come to warn Ghana
3. The ones that compared the corruption in Nigeria to Kilimanjaro
4. The ones that have come to state Nigeria’s position on the corruption table
5. The ones that want Buhari to focus on Nigeria
What’s your reaction?