It’s their job to go at each other in public.
… but whenever they meet it’s all love and games.
1. President John Mahama and Nana Akufo-Addo at the Odwira festival in Akropong-Akuapem, October 10, 2014.
2. And here.
4. President Mahama welcoming Nana Addo and his transition team to the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) on Sunday, December 10, 2016.
5. President Mahama and Nana Addo at the IEA 2012 first Presidential Debate in Tamale, October 31, 2012.
6. And here.
7. Nana Akufo-Addo on Wednesday, June 15, 2016, led an NPP party delegation to mourn with President John Mahama after the passing of her mother.
8. President John Dramani Mahama exchanging greetings with the Presidential Candidate of the opposition New Patriotic Party, Nana Akufo-Addo at the 58th Independence Day Parade, March 6, 2015.
9. President Mahama exchanging greetings with Nana Akufo-Addo at Bantamahene’s funeral in Kumasi.
10. When you meet your long-time friend who has been low-key hooking you up.
11. President John Dramani Mahama interacting with Nana Akufo-Addo in church, July 6, 2014.
Want more stories like this?
No long talk. Simply enter your email address, (or phone number) below and we'll hook you up. Sharp.