Most Ghanaian men are not really that romantic, they always have a problem finding the right words to tell their women.
It’s almost valentine’s day and so if you have a challenge stringing some nice romantic words together, then you can select some from our pool of 19 romantic quotes and play yourself around it.
1. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I’m near you.
2. You and I are far from being perfect, but together we’d give perfect a fighting chance.
3. The most exciting times in my day are when I see your name appear on my phone.
4. One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking about you.
5. I might have a million other things to worry about, but you never leave my mind for a second.
6. Whenever someone brings you up in a conversation, I can’t help but get butterflies and a goofy grin on my face just knowing that you’re mine.
7. I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will.
8. There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever.
Photo: PenciledCelebrities/Ray Styles’s Hand
9. I can’t even get through a day without smiling at the thought of you in my arms.
10. If I had my life to live over again, next time I would find you sooner so I could love you for longer.
Image: el carna
11. I just can’t seem to get you off my mind but then again, why would I try.
12. The good things in life seem better when I’m with you.
13. There aren’t enough words in the English language that can describe how I feel when I’m with you.
14. Sometimes the only part of my life that I’m sure about is the part where I’m with you.
15. I love you for all that you are, all you have been, and all you have yet to be.
Images by Instagram/ AO Media
16. Do you ever feel like you would rather stay awake because the reality is better than your dreams? Because that’s how I feel every night.
17. I’m very indecisive and have trouble choosing my favorite anything… but with you, you’re my favorite everything.
18 I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise to always be here so you won’t have to face them alone.