Beans Stew and Boiled Ripe Plantain.
- Black eyed beans
- Palm oil
- Salted fish
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make beans stew:
- Soak beans in water for 24 hours.
- Boil beans for 1.5 hours, or until they become soft.
- Once the beans are ready, remove them from the heat and set aside.
- To a pot add palm oil; once oil is hot add chopped onions.
- After 5 minutes add salt fish.
- Add pureed (blended) ginger and pepper.
- Add pureed tomatoes and salt then cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the sauce is ready, add the beans and cook the stew for another 20 minutes.
SERVE & ENJOY!
Want more stories like this?
Get Our Best Stories Delivered Straight To Your Phone