Plantain Chips And Avocado Dip.
Here’s a video that teaches you how to make Plantain Chips And Avocado (Guacamole) Dip:
PREPARATIONS (Plantain Chips):
- Fill a bowl with cold water.
- Using a hand held food slicer, slice plantain into the bowl filled with cold water, then add salt.
- Heat frying pan.
- Add 2 cups of oil.
- Once oil is hot, quickly but gently add each slice of plantain to the hot oil, ensuring that not of the slices stick together.
PREPARATIONS (Avocado Dip):
- In a bowl with a fork mash the pear.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, chopped garlic, and suya pepper, and then stir.
- Add the juice of a lime, and then stir.
- Garnish guacamole with chopped onions and tomatoes.
SERVE & ENJOY!