Don’t you wish you lived here?
1. La Boca is a neighborhood in Buenos Aires with multicolored houses and a rich Italian history.
2. Burano Island in Venetian Lagoon, Northern Italy.
3. Colorful houses in Guanajuato, Mexico.
4. Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy.
5. Painted houses in Tirana, Albania.
6. Traditional architecture at Rothenburg City (Romantic Road), Germany.
7. Colourful residential houses at Groningen, Netherlands.
8. Whitehead, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK.
9. Scandinavian houses in Reykjavik, Iceland.
10. IIulissat, Greenland, North America.
11. Colourful painted buildings of Favela in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
12. Hundertwasser haus in Vienna, Austria. This is an apartment house designed by Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
13. Colourful residential buildings in a row, Nothing Hill, London, England.
14. Row of houses in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany.
15. Haight-Ashbury, San Francisco.
16. Old houses in Balat, Istanbul.