Apple recently launched a new set of iPhones available for pre-order later in the year.
There’s the iPhone 8 which has its own unique features
Well, here are some things iPhone users are already thinking
1. “Now that they’ve released the new iPhones, I can finally upgrade my 5c to 6”
2. “At least, the prices of some of them will come down now for me to move higher”
3. “Is my kidney really useful to me right now”
4. “Is there any difference between the old iPhone and the new iPhone”
5. “It’s like these Apple people want to finish our money”
6. “Waiting for the pre-order date like”
7. “Unlooking the new phones. Cannot come and kill myself”
8. “My bank account cannot afford me looking at the Apple event or anything like that”
9. “Waiting for the fairly used version of the new iPhone to hit me”
10. “Apple is so genius. Take all my money”
Which one of these people are you right now? We’re definitely asking ourselves about our kidney right now.
Want more stories like this?
Get Our Best Stories Delivered Straight To Your Phone