Ghanaian mothers are amazing, no doubt about that, but they can really make your life a living hell sometimes.
Unlike, foreign countries where their mothers seem to be quite compassionate, Ghanaian mothers don’t buy that and will not pamper you for even hurting yourself. These are things they did to make you strong.
And in other scenarios, you have to endure their hoarding attitude and many other things, here are 21 things every Ghanaian child has to endure in the hands of a Ghanaian mother.
1. When you tell her you’re hungry and she tells you to come swallow her because she’s bigger.
2. When you don’t pound the fufu when she ask you to but come back expecting to get your fufu and she ask you to go for your cassava to pound your fufu.
3. When she calls you that food is ready and you rush to the kitchen and she asks you to come grind the pepper.
4. She shouts and calls out your name as if it is an emergency, only for you to get there and all she wants you to do is to get her the TV remote or just change a channel for her.
NEW VIDEO WITH MY MOM"WHEN YOU HAVE A SAVAGE MOM"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 TAG A FREIND WHO CAN RELATE KINDLY SHARE.COMMENT AND TAG.SONG BY YAA PONO-NO 1 AFRICA
Posted by Sdk_dele on Tuesday, April 11, 2017
5. When you walking with her in town and she sees something on the floor and she picks it and says it will come to good use one day. That’s when you know the hoarding has started.
6. When everything you buy is overpriced or you’ve been duped.
7. When they become very apologetic and super nice to you when they need you to fix something on their smartphone and when you’re done they go back to being savage.
8. That face she makes when a relative calls and she’s handing over the phone to you talk to them.
9. When you trying to say something and she points it out to you you’re still a baby no matter how old you’re.
10. She never hangs up after a call
11. She never picks up her call and even if it is an emergency, she’s not picking but will get angry if you don’t pick your calls
12. That moment she always has to call you to be a mediator when she’s having an argument with your dad and you dare not stand by your dad or else no food for you.
13. Reminds you of all your primary school friends and want to know if you’ve heard of them and wanting to know how they doing now.
14. Chasing you around the whole neighbourhood just to douche you.
15. Making a whole lot of noise when your room is untidy.
16. Telling all your friends’ things you did when you were a kid
17. All the Piccadilly biscuit containers are used as sewing kits.
18. She saves special plates for visitors who never visits and you dare not touch them
19. When you hit your leg on something and she screams, “Otweaa!!”
20. When she reads your letter before handing it over to you.
21. When visitor dash you money and she keep and you later ask for it and she tells you, that’s what she used to cook food for you.