Women love men with a beard.
After all, it’s sexy AF.
But some of you look like this.
If that’s the case no worries, because you’ll be getting one beautiful beard soon with these easy steps.
Here is how to grow a thick impressive man beard:
1. Give it a month to grow.
Don’t touch the razor for one full month, but towards the last week you can trim the patchy areas.
2. You’ll probably need some help.
Try out some beard products to help moisturize your beard as it grows. Maybe even get some vitamins and supplements.
3. Eat the right foods to grow your beard.
Eat foods that contain;
- Vitamin A and Beta A Carotene which help repair skin tissue, which leads to better hair growth.
- Vitamin C and E which boost sebum production. Sebum is a natural oil produced by humans to lubricate and moisturize hair to give it a thick, lush look.
- Omega-3 fatty acids which is essential to our overall growth, including facial hair.
This will help you and your beard.
5. Get the right amount of sleep.
Several studies show that a lack of sleep also has wide-ranging effects on your body, including that it reduces testosterone levels. And we know the connection between testosterone and facial hair growth.
6. Shampoo and condition your beard.
Just like normal hair.