Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown has advised women especially students to spend less on Brazilian hair and invest in a business.
Here are all the times the price of McBrown’s hair could have started a business, we believe.
1. The black hair looks nice but what’s the price? Anyone?
2. Different shades of black and brown in one hair.
3. Shining both within and without with that curly hair.
4. Looking good with that hair actually, does cost a thing.
5. Pink hair!
6. This hair that’s making Kalybos too happy.
7. Long and curly. Inches determine price, right?
8. Hair on fleek!
9. Absolutely beautiful. Natural hair?
10. Nana Ama loves her hair.
11. How do you call this? Red hair?
14. Closer shot of her hair.
15. Coco brown hair.
16. Another shade of gold.
17. Nice look.
19. Braids. Is that how you call it?
20. Red hair is the new black hair.
21. Good and nice hair.
It’s just fair to say she can go natural too.
PS: Nana Ama McBrown has a successful career. Build your career and achieve your dreams to a certain degree so you can spend on your hair too. If you’re not there yet, take the advice.