March 8th is International Women’s Day, 2017 with the theme #BeBoldForChange.
In celebrating this day of Powerful women, we reached out to Ghana’s inspiring media “IT” girl, Peace Hyde and flashback to the 7 times she wowed us with her powerful friends as they shine together.
1. Peace Hyde chilling with Folorunsho Alakija a Nigerian businesswoman one of the richest African women and also one of the richest black women in the world.
In 2014 she unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world.
2. A selfie moment with Africa’s second richest woman, oil billionaire and executive vice chair of Famfa Oil with a whopping net worth of $1.82 billion.
3. Biola Alabi- Former MD of MNET Africa and Managing Partner of Biola Alabi Media.
4. We all want money, but sometimes it pays to know the woman at the top, Peace Hyde and World Bank VP, Arunma Oteh.
5. The time she stepped out in all black with Nigerian leading designer, Deola Sagoe.
6. We save the best for the last, selfie moment with Africa’s second richest woman, oil billionaire and executive vice chair of Famfa Oil with a whopping net worth of $1.82 billion.
7. Every girl click needs a media mogul and it doesn’t get much bigger than Ebony Life TV head Mo Abudu.
Want more stories like this?
Get Our Best Stories Delivered Straight To Your Phone