The year 2016 started with lots of resolutions for from Ghanaians. Not everything people wished for came to pass but for these Ghanaian celebrities, they at least got one thing they hoped for: getting hitched.
Marriage is a beautiful thing and these Ghanaian celebrities made sure it was cancelled off their wish list for 2017.
Here are 7 Ghanaian celebrity weddings that got us going gaga in 2016.
1. Kwaw Kesse and Doris Kyei Baffour
Kwaw Kesse and his wife on their wedding day.
Before that, this was their traditional wedding
Men on point
2. Kevin-Prince Boateng and Melissa Satta
It finally went down in the year 2016
And it was epic
You may kiss the bride
In a different angle
The Boateng family lived happily ever after
3. Nana Ama McBrown and Maxwell Mensah
Groom and bride
4. Afia Schwarzenegger and Lawrence Abrokwa
First, it was in South Africa.
Then it came down to Ghana.
Which was fun.
In the end, love won.
5. Agya Koo and Rita Asiedu.
The wedding in London was epic.
6. Mary Agyemang and Bernard Amoaning
7. Mike of Willie & Mike and Dorcas Maame Asamoah.
You may also want to see 12 Ghanaian celebrity weddings we desperately waited for in the year 2016.
Want more stories like this?
No long talk. Simply enter your email address, (or phone number) below and we'll hook you up. Sharp.