But she dey spend my money ooooooo …
Except this time Fuse is spending the money on himself!
For his 27th birthday in December 2015, the Afrobeats singer acquired a new mansion at East Legon in Accra. Now he has told us how much he spent on the property.
In an interview with JoyNews on MultiTV, he revealed that he splashed a whooping $1 million on the house just because he can!
“I love Ghana and so I decided to get this for myself and I’m glad I did. I bought this mansion at a million dollar,” he said.
Here are photos of Fuse ODG’s million dollar property:
1. Entrance of the house, fish-eye view of the full house
2. Fuse ODG and his friends, Comedian Eddie Kadi in front of the house
3. Fuse ODG, Killbeatz, his manager, Mr. Hackett, team and friends jubilating over their success and acquisition of the house. This is the poolside of the house
4. The house is a two-story building with a spacious compound
5. The front room of the house, visited by African music’s maestros
6. The dinning area
7. The pool is customized with his “ODG” logo