We all know that Didi Stone, Koffi Olomide‘s daughter is a fashion killer.
This girl has style for days, you guys! She’s one of my fashion inspirations. I guess it’s how she makes basic pieces that are mostly so understated look so chic and edgy. She can wear a sack and she would still look stylish as ever and that’s probably why she has been featured in top fashion magazines such as Vogue.
Didi is a lady of many hairstyles; she will switch from a fro to braids, twists outs, cornrows, relaxed hair and back to a fro so effortlessly, it’s almost like…like…magic!
Here are our favs:
1. Au naturel – when you just let your natural hair be…
2. OMG this fro is just goals.
3. And when you’re too tired to go through all the bantu knots hustle, well, a fro wig comes in handy!
4. Bob braids because? They’re super cute and stylish.
5. And when you get bored of the short braids, switch them up with long twist braids…
6. A short natural hair look will truly bring out the black girl magic!
7. You can straighten it and flat iron it into a cute bouncy style.
8. Or, you could relax your hair and hold it at the back or experiment with trendy hairstyles.
This style comes in handy when you want to add an extension it can either be a human hair extension or a faux natural hair bun.
9. When you really don’t feel like dealing with hair at all, the good old turban to the rescue!
Want more stories like this?
Get Our Best Stories Delivered Straight To Your Phone